Data analysis is the process of extracting information from data. It involves multiple stages including establishing a data set, preparing the data for processing, applying models, identifying key findings and creating reports. The goal of data analysis is to find actionable insights that can inform decision making. Data analysis can involve data mining, descriptive and predictive analysis, statistical analysis, business analytics and big data analytics
- Allows for the identification of important (and often mission-critical) trends.
- Helps businesses identify performance problems that require some sort of action.
- Can be viewed in a visual manner, which leads to faster and better decisions.
- Better awareness regarding the habits of potential customers.
- It can provide a company with an edge over their competitor.
- Data analysts
- Marketing Executives
- Software Developers
- Financial analysts
- Introduction to Data Science/Analysis
- Data visualization using MS Excel
- Manipulating Data set using Python
- SQL Fundamentals
- Importing Data from user files to Microsoft/Oracle Database.
- Exporting Data from Microsoft/Oracle Database to Microsoft Excel.
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server Database.
- Administering Oracle Database.
Interested individuals can pay using the following methods:
Pay at the centre of your choice
Pay to the bank using the following bank details
Account Number: 2011745387
Account Name: HiiT Plc
Bank: First Bank
Full Payment (Attracts 5% discount of Course Fee)
Installmental Payments (First Payment= 60% of Course Fee)
Commencement Date: 17th June 2019 (Weekdays)