Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a methodology of marketing techniques used to increase the number of visitors to a website by obtaining a high ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine.
No knowledge of computer and/or IT is required to attend this program.
The courses that are covered in this program include:
- What is SEO
- Why Do You Need SEO?
- The Current SEO Landscape
- How People Search
- Overview of Keywords
- Making Your Website Search Engine Friendly – Using Meta Tags
- Linking Strategies
- Innovative Techniques for Building Inbound links
- Overview of Terminologies
- Optimising Your Web Site
- Creating Content
- Developing a Link Strategy
- Top 10 SEO Tips
- What Not To Do
- How to Use Blogging as an SEO Tools
- Localisation and Getting Found in Local Search
- Staying Out of Trouble with Search Engines
- There are over 55 million Nigerians on the internet and most of these internet users use search engines such as Google,Yahoo,Bing and Bidu to make Purchasing decisions. This new consumer behavior has increased the need for all companies that intends to grow it's customer base through the internet to optimize their websites to be easily found by search engines and thus increase sales and profit.
- Project managers and other business professionals
- Any other individuals interested in project management
Date: 8th August, 2016
* Participants can still join 2 weeks after class commencement date.
Time: 10am - 5pm
Duration: 9 hours over Three (3) days. (Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
Time: 10am - 1pm
Duration: 9 hours over a day. (Saturday)
Time: 9am - 5pm
Multiple training delivery methods are employed including Lectures, Demonstrations, Practical, Self Practice and workshop using real life case study with particular reference to Nigerian situations. The training is at least 80% practical.
- At the end of the training course, participants will be issued a Certificate.
Interested individuals can pay using the following methods:
- Pay at the centre of your choice
- Pay to the bank using the following bank details
Account Number: 2011745387
Account Name: HiiT Plc
Bank: First Bank
Full Payment (Attracts 5% discount of Course Fee)
Installmental Payments (First Payment= 60% of Course Fee)